SERVICE AND REPAIRS
At Heatmaster Systems Inc., we understand two very important things: air conditioning is an integral part of enjoying the summer sun, and getting a repair can often be time consuming, inconvenient and costly… but it certainly doesn’t have to be.
When you call us, one of our certified technician will contact you within 3 hours to assess your needs. From there we will set up an appointment to come check it out, or provide you with a walk-through over the phone if it’s a simple fix.
During the installation, our technician will inspect your air conditioner for any hazardous problems, including: excessive debris, leaks, and more. We will conduct a full diagnostic report, and provide you with a recommendation and quote.
Clients can rest-assured that there are no hidden fees, and that we will never recommend unnecessary add-ons to inflate costs.
To ensure that your air-conditioner is up to code, regular maintenance checks are highly recommended; getting regular diagnostic reports for the health of your air conditioner will help keep prices low, as it will give us the opportunity to find issues when they are still small.
Our maintenance package provides you with several options, and come with a reminder notice when your next service is due.
BASIC ANNUAL SERVICE
Cost………………$99 + tax
21 POINT TUNE UP Includes:
- Check Thermostat (function, settings, location)
- Check / Lubricate Furnace Fan Motor (as applicable)
- Check Blower Motor Amps (as applicable)
- Check Filter System (clean / replace if customer has filter)
- Check Contactor (clean as required)
- Inspect Condenser Fan Motor and Blades
- Check Condenser Coil (clean as required)
- Check Compressor
- Check Refrigerant Line Temperatures
- Check Evaporator Temperature Drop
- Check Humidifier Damper Position (seasonal – summer closed)
- Check Condensate Pump / Lines (clean as required
- Inspect Electrical Connections (tighten, clean as required)
- Check Capacitors (for leakage / function)
- Check Electrical Loads / Current Draw
- Clear Debris from Condenser
- Inspect Service Valves
- Clean Blower (as required
- Inspect Evaporator Coil (clean as required if accessible)
- Locate / Identify System Switch and / or Breaker
- Check and Advise Customer on Performance and Air Distribution